The Strategic Account Plan
It’s time to map your connections. Setup your strategic account plan today!
Strategic Account plans provides a clear and effective guide to understand an account’s full business potential, future opportunities and buyer types.
When was the last time you mapped out a strategic account plan? There are two key steps:
- Complete the Objective, Strategy, and Tactics exercise.
- Evaluate your stakeholder relationships using the Relationship Map.
These exercises will map out a strategic plan to maximize total account value.
Benefits for Existing Accounts:
- Organizational changes
- Client role and potential or future changes
- Understand shortfalls from the previous year
- Uncover unmet expectations
- Positive partnership results
- How to work better together
Benefits for Target Accounts
- Understand their meeting program for the current and future year/s
- Understand when hotel selection fit into their planning process
- Who are the key players?
- What are their major hot buttons?
- What do they need in a hotel partner
Set yourself apart from the competition and download our Strategic Account Plan today!
- Exercise Instructions
- Objective/ Strategy/ Tactic Exercise
- Relationship Map Exercise