Join Our Team
of Subject Matter Experts
What is a Subject Matter Expert?
Are you a passionate sales professional? We want you! SalesBoost’s mission is to be the best sales training tool ever created. To that end, we offer a host of advantages over traditional sales programs, beginning with our methodology. The Salesboost process includes three main components: learning, simulation, and results. We need talented passionate experts, such as yourself, to help us continue to deliver FRESH, RELEVANT, ROLE-BASED content to our learners.
A Subject Matter Expert will work alongside our Content Development team to craft SalesBoost content in five areas: Our SalesBoost Course Video, Best Practices, Quiz Questions, Rehearsal & Assessment Scenarios, and Blog content.
While creating this content you will participate in three (3) steps:
- Review Existing Course & Blog Content
- Edit & Customize Course or Blog Content
- SMEs will review content and advise on edits.
- SMEs will also provide supporting documents, verbiage, etc.
- Expect 5-6 rounds of edits
- Testing & Approvals
- SMEs will work with SalesBoost to produce final course or blog content.
SMEs can expect to:
- Participate in weekly calls
- Provide customized language
- Commit to due dates and deliverables
- Audit, edit and revise content
- Provide organizational best practices
- And of course, have fun!